Tidal Waters Loglodge, Gisborne, offers a base with as much or as little activity as your heart and body desires.
Activities available include:
- Safe swimming at Waihau Beach, 10 minutes walk from the Lodge
- Surfcasting and diving off the beach – catch your own crayfish, paua
- Great surf breaks for surfers
- See Dotterel and White Breasted Shag colonies along the beach
- Gannet Colony
- Walks to Cook’s Cove (Captain Cook’s first landing place in NZ) and Tolaga Bay Wharf (longest man-made wharf in NZ)
- Closest golf course only 11kms away at Tolaga Bay
- Dive Tatapouri is famous for its interactive reef tours with wild stingrays, eagle rays and other reef dwellers. Dean and Chris Savage – www.divetatapouri.com
- Touchwood Fishing Charters for 6 – 10 people. www.touchwoodfishingchartersgisborne.co.nz Contact Mike Clarke 0276635428
- Helicopter adventures with Ray Worters
- World famous East Woodhill Aboretum
- Mount Hikurangi historical carvings
- East Cape Light House
- Rere Rock Slide
- Gisborne Wine Centre
- Tairawhiti Museum
Check out what our guests have to say…
Yes, it was really great. everyone had such amazing time, and I can’t even begin to explain how much we are all in love with your place.
OMG, where to start!? Beautiful lodge, stunning views and super close to Tolaga and Gisborne. Will definitely be coming back!!
Brent was there to meet us and checked in on us regularly to see if there was anything we needed.