Gisborne Activities for Beach Activities and Other Things To Do
Tidal Waters Loglodge in Gisborne offers as much or as little activity as your heart and body desires.
Activities Available Including:-
- Safe Swimming and Walking
- Walk to Cook’s Cove (Captain Cook’s first landing place in NZ) and Tolaga Bay Wharf (longest man made wharf in NZ). This is a good day walk along beach, over the Old Coach track and along the DOC track.
- See Dotterel and White Breasted Shag Colonies on Beach
- Gannet Colony
- Surfcasting and Diving off beach – crayfish, paua
- Great surf breaks for surfers
- Closest golf course only 11kms away